SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (F/ M /D) – CAPITAL INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Clariant Produkte (Deutschland) GmbH
- 28 Aug 18 2018-08-28
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (F/ M /D) – CAPITAL INVESTMENT PROJECTS for our Group Technology and Innovation Team in Frankfurt/Main
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel / Switzerland. On 31 December 2017 the company employed a total workforce of 18 135. In the financial year 2017, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 6.377 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
As the Senior Project Manager (f/m/d), you will be reporting to the Head of Project Management & Tools. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage complex and highly strategic investment projects locally and globally.
- Management of large, complex and international investment projects from 5 to 200 Million Euros during all project phases from conceptual design to commissioning phases locally and globally.
- Define the project scope and technical solutions to meet the business case together with the project owner.
- Take on the duty to preparation of cost estimates and internal capital appropriation requests.
- Ensure technical implementation and project execution is met within the given budget and timeline.
- You will be responsible for ensuring technical implementation to meet all quality, ESHA and legislative requirements and compliance with relevant norms (ISO 50001, 9001, 14001, OHSAS18001 etc.)
- Ensure an efficient project engineering organization staffed with internal specialists and / or external contractors.
- You will ensure effective and efficient project management during all project phases.
- Manage and control project risks and initiate corrective measures in case of deviations.
- You will define binding governance and regulations related to investment projects for Clariant and within Engineering and set standards, harmonize tools and provide guidelines for best-practice within the Engineering Services Team.
- You bring at least 8 years of professional experience of which 5 years were spent as a project manager for medium to large international investment projects.
- A degree in process, mechanical or electrical engineering or comparable qualification.
- Ability to utilise your solid understanding and knowledge of various project methodlogies and concepts.
- Profound knowledge in the field of process engineering or manufacturing.
- Assertiveness and analytical and strategical thinking skills and ability to face challenges.
- Leadership skills and capability to motivate indirect reports to deliver on project milestones and deadlines.
- Abilty to raise potential problems with decision makers to keep project on track.
- Good inter-personal and inter-cultural sensivity skills, coupled with fluent English language skills (any other EU language such as German would be a bonus).
- Willingness to travel up to 30% - 40% of the time locally / globally plus the willingness to stay abroad for 1-2 year investment project assignment.
Wir bieten Ihnen:
- Challenging responsibilities and room for creativity.
- Freedom and autonomy to lead high profile and complex investment projects
- Cross-cultural and vivid working environment.
- Attractive remuneration.
- An opportunity with great visibility and growth opportunity.
If you are ready to take the challenge at Clariant and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, please apply online (#26422) via www.clariant.com/en/careers including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
D-81925 Munich - Germany