EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Executive - Apex Collateral (Germany/Austria)
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
Apex Collateral, our enterprise collateral management system, helps our clients comply with the regulations, achieve collateral optimization and handle the volume and complexity of collateral management activities.
Due to growth within this team, we are looking to hire an additional Sales Executive to the team to help focus exclusively on new business as well as up-sell and cross-sell campaigns for Apex products.
The successful candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach and be imaginative, smart, passionate and approachable. The successful candidate will design & implement a sales strategy and effectively manage the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within an assigned geographic territory.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Achieve sales targets established by the EMEA Sales Director, and execute sales strategies as a member of a regionally diversified, yet specialized sales team
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Acquiring new clients through prospecting and cold calling to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Define & execute a negotiation strategy of all sales and service agreements
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers, officers, and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors, identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline
- Engage with Pre-Sales product specialists for preparing world-class presentations to potential clients.
- Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate sales database (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Engage in market research and build perspective client profiles with respect to their current systems, potential future software investments and strategies, and key decision makers
- Developing the ability to cross-sell other FIS products.
- Deep understanding of the collateral management space
- Proven track record of closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales quota
- A track record of hitting sales target of over $1+million in software product related sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to persuade and influence
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
- Fluent in English and German, other language skills an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant business or IT disciplines, ideally with a post-graduate degree
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organised, focused and be able to multi-task.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.