Senior Accountant (f/m)
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Vacancy: Senior Accountant (f/m) - We are looking for a Senior Accountant (f/m) for our client, an US investment bank based in Frankfurt. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Senior Accountant (f/m)
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly & yearly statistical reports, AnaCredit and other financial reports to Central Bank (Bundesbank) and other regulatory bodies
- Prepare month-end & year-end closing as well as financial reports in IFRS & HGB (Balance sheet, Profit and loss account)
- Prepare tax financial statements for tax returns purpose
- Prepare and submit monthly Customer Interest Withholding Tax Return to the Tax Authority
- Setup accounting processes for new products, lead/participate in regulatory reporting, finance and taxation related projects
- Stay informed about updated circulations of tax and of reporting
- Be a contact person with Salaries Tax consultant for matters such as payroll tax, fringe benefit tax etc.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor/Master in Finance or Accounting, or any other recognized education in Finance or Accounting
- Extensive knowledge in banking and finance matters
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (f/m)
- Studies of relevant subject (accounting or taxation)
- Knowhow of Abacus reporting system will be an advantage
- Good English language
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Senior Accountant (f/m) by citing this reference number 06600-0010498470. If you have any questions, Umut Götscher from Robert Half will be happy to help you.