Senior Consulting Manager (d/f/m) - Transformation Orchestration
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Team / Business Unit
We live in a time of unprecedented change and disruption. New technologies and data are transforming industries, society and even the workplace. With rapidly evolving technologies, changing consumer preferences and oftentimes competing channels, many organisations struggle with how to transform internally to meet the challenges of this new, always connected digital world.
Cognizant Consulting (CC) works with the world´s leading organisations to provide collaborative solutions to their technology-driven transformation challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. With over 5500 professionals around the world, the CC team is a fast-growing, high performing organisation that is continually expanding its client base and increasingly recommended by analysts. About Yourself:
For our Digital Business & Technology Consulting practice in Germany, one of Cognizant's most strategically important and fast-growing practices in the region, we are looking for a (Senior) Consultant Transformation Orchestration (TO). In this role, you are responsible to help our clients to assess, design and deliver (digital) transformation programs.
As a (Senior) Consultant TO you will play a key role both in helping our clients address and resolve their core challenges as well as further developing Cognizant in the Continental Europe region.
Required & nice to have Skills: Must Haves:
- Deliver onsite client engagements as part of a team or individually as a subject matter expert in the area of Digital IT, IT transition and transformation, IT Business alignment and large scale program management and the respective organizational change management and organizational design
- Engage in the development and alignment of IT transformation strategies for our clients based on an understanding of current and desired future states
- Construct and implement actionable and targeted change management plans - including organisational design, change impact and readiness assessment, change agent network, stakeholder analysis, communication strategy & deliverables, training strategy & deliverables
- Ensure that change management initiatives and activities are in alignment with overall program plans, objectives, and timelines
- Effectively manage relationships with clients and other team members across geographical and organizational boundaries
- Develop reusable consulting assets to help improve quality of and accelerate time-to-delivery for client engagements
- Contribute to thought leadership and practice development in order to help evolve and mature the Transformation orchestration and Change Management knowledge and skills in our practice
- Engage in business development activities such as pre-sales client presentations, research and proposals
Nice to Have/ Your chance to grow
- University master's degree, Diploma and/or PhD degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics, Innovation, Digital Business)
- Multiple years of experience in a role as (an external) management consulting lead with a digital or transformational focus
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on c-suite level and interpersonal skills
- Investigative mind with the ability to quickly assess the AS-IS situation and challenges and engage in developing both solution approaches and strategic recommendations
- Understanding of relevant (digital) technology trends e.g. Cloud platforms, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Robotics, IOT, DLT
- Desire to travel and work at international client offices
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in German and English
- Scrum Master or Agile Coach Certification
- Prince2 or other Project Management Certification
- Prosci Change Management or comparable certification
- Preferably another language