Senior ESG Analyst, Governance, Asset Management - Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
Our client a leading global Asset Management company is seeking an experienced senior ESG analyst to join the team in Frankfurt. They specifically need someone with expertise in Corporate Governance, and given the number of external client engagements as well as board level engagements, fluent German is a must (ideally native).
- Undertake company, sector, and thematic ESG research for equities and fixed income
- Support and engage with senior portfolio managers to incorporate ESG factors into the investment decision-making
- Provide proxy voting recommendations
- lead engagements with policy makers
- Proven track record of ESG research/analysis
Excellent knowledge of corporate governance and prior experience of proxy voting.
Excellent stakeholder management skills - particularly at a senior level
Strong communication and presentation skills
IMC/CFA (or similar)
Undergraduate degree (2.1 or above)
Fluent in English and business German (preferably a native German speaker)