- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Société Générale
Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team!
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Senior HRBP (m/f) at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team in Frankfurt!
Senior HR Business Partner (m/f)
The Senior HR Business Partner is responsible for all aspects of HR for a dedicated Front Office Investment Banking area in cooperation with Global HR Directors, Global HR BPs and the local Head of HR.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Understand the Business within the defined scope (Global Markets) and contribute to the definition of strategy by providing the local management with strategic HR input. Support the local management in leading change.
- Implement (and monitor when needed) global HR policies, projects and procedures while respecting local practice and legal environment. Communicate them clearly and simply while ensuring they are respected.
- Advise and provide managers and employees with the level of support needed on all HR related topics (recruitment, internal and international transfers, career management, compensation, training & strategic talent management, exit management, compliance with local law, liaison with the local workers council, etc.) to meet their activity needs. Ensure that staff is treated fairly in compliance with diversity and develop their employability.
- Support managers in their employee management throughout the managerial circle (recruitment, induction, performance review, compensation and reward, people development and career management, etc.) in compliance with the rules of SG Group and Business division. Ensure the prevention of HR related risks.
- Support managers during restructuring phases with appropriate change management practices and plan and execute associated HR measures
- Have a good knowledge of the staff in scope and, in coordination with the managers, identify and develop all staff with a priority focus on Strategic Talents and Key People. Partner with the Business in the definition of succession plans.
- Ensure managers’ compliance with labour and social law. Anticipate and flag any risk linked to working conditions.
- Maintain the relationship with the local workers council (where appropriate).
- Maintain regular exchanges with peers internally and externally, to guarantee a good knowledge of the market and main trends and topics.
- Support Global HR processes (Annual compensation review, Evaluation campaign, McLagan benchmarking, Strategic Talent reviews etc.)
- Back-up for other HR BPs during absences
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Technical Skills
- Relevant University Degree
- Significant experience in a HRBP role (at least 8 to 10 years), ideally in Financial Industry or similar
- Past experience in an international and multicultural environment as well as in a matrix-organization
- Good understanding of/interest in Investment Banking
- Experience with HR aspects of mergers & acquisitions situations (change management, integration, restructuring)
- Excellent knowledge of labor law (collective and individual labor law)
- High awareness about tax and social security law; also in an international context
- Ideally past experience with agile working methods and related implementation (change management, training etc)
- Excellent knowledge of HR Tools and proficiency with MS Office, PeopleSoft and similar HR tools.
- Fluency in German and in English is a must, French highly valued
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Pro activity and spirit of initiative
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical capabilities
- Team player
- People orientation
- Results orientation
- Ability to work without close supervision – Autonomy
- Client Orientation
- Risk awareness and responsibility
- Good sense of humor
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.