Specialist Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Audits
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Börse AG
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
You are working in our team of regulatory specialist who is taking care on various topics related to the supervision of the companies of Deutsche Börse Group by various national and international supervisory bodies domestic and abroad.. The companies of ...
As an integral part of Deutsche Börse Group, Clearstream offers bank, settlement and custody services for fixed-income securities and shares to its 2,500 customers worldwide. As Europe's leading provider of these post-trade services, the international central securities depository processes more than 10 million transactions per month, involving over 850,000 securities. We ensure that cash and securities are promptly and effectively delivered between market participants and that our customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under our custody. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
You are working in our team of regulatory specialist who is taking care on various topics related to the supervision of the companies of Deutsche Börse Group by various national and international supervisory bodies domestic and abroad.. The companies of Deutsche Börse Group are subject to a multitude of regulations of various countries in its capacities as financial markets infrastructures, credit institutions or investment firms. Located in Eschborn you will secure a smooth functioning of regulatory audits, supervisory visits and supervisory talks and you will take care for the content support of audits / inspections, as well as the subsequent clean-up of any findings. You will analyse the regulatory re-quirements in Germany and in other jurisdictions being relevant for the group and prepare the staff being responsible for the underlying topics for the (upcoming) audits as well as validate the clean-up of findings against the regulatory standards. You shoulder content responsibility for dedicated supervisory topics depending on your knowledge and expe-rience. In addition, you will be involved in the analysis of new supervisory regulations and its implementation within Deutsche Börse Group as well as support the analysis of special regulatory topics. In a dynamic environment with growing regula-tory challenges as well as product and process innovations you will be the linking pin between business units and su-pervisors and you as a dedicated specialist will support (executive) management in all questions of regulatory supervision.
• Management of regulatory audits and inspections (supervisory, deposit insurance, Long Form reports and other spe-cial audits by external auditors) starting with the audit preparation via the on-site audit management, result verifica-tion, clean-up action planning up to the validation of the findings closure measures.
• Analysis of new supervisory regulations and responsibility for the implementation at the various companies of Deutsche Börse Group
• Analysis of individual supervisory topics of various kinds
• Consultancy / support of projects / initiatives with relations to regulatory topics
• Applicants with professional experience
• University degree in business administration or economics majoring in banking or audit or any similar qualification
• Minimum 5 years of practical experience on regulatory topics in the finance industry or in auditing of banks
• Good knowledge of regulatory regulations and experience in the interaction with (banking) regulators
• Very good German and English language skills in both talking and writing
Reference number: 50024632