Team Assistant, Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB LEGAL
We work at the intersection of finance and law, providing counsel and advice that support activities across the firm. We handle litigation and arbitration, perform research and due diligence, aid in financing and legal filings, deal with contracts and intellectual property rights that show our commitment to clients, shareholders, and regulators. Whether you're an experienced attorney or a quick learner with a strong interest in financial law coupled with critical thinking skills, our dynamic group might be right for you.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, international environment? Do you have excellent communication skills alongside the ability to organise yourself and others around you effectively? We are looking for an Assistant to support our Legal, Compliance and Tax departments in Frankfurt.
The Legal, Compliance and Tax Divisions work at the intersection of financial and regulatory topics, providing counsel and advice that support activities across the firm. They perform a consulting function on important legal issues, support individual areas of our business with risk assessments, ensure adherence to existing regulations and advise on tax implications of banking transactions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Organize meetings and conference calls with multiple senior stakeholders and calendar management.
- Co-ordinate and manage travel schedules and process travel expenses
- Correspondence in German and English language
- Office management including filing
- Electronic invoice processing for the Legal, Compliance and Tax departments
- Coordination of publishing for year-end accounts
- Preparation of shareholder resolutions
- Organization of commercial registry entries
- Correspondence with regulators and tax authorities
- Support the team with different projects
- Apprenticeship as a legal secretary, tax qualified assistant, office management assistant, industrial clerk or as a foreign languages assistant
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in an international company
- Very good German and English language skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Very well organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a strong customer service attitude
- Professional appearance
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.