Technology Outsourcing Officer - Vice President - Frankfurt - m/f/d
As an experienced Technology Operations professional, your vision and initiative will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy.
What if you could make an impact on a global business daily, while learning Technology Operations from the best in the business? When you join our team you will put your creative problem solving into action, delivering solutions that shape the future of global business. You'll work directly with clients to Build strong customer relationships and problem-solve technical issues to make businesses more productive. Alongside a motivated team of fellow analysts, supervisors and stakeholders, you'll develop innovative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues while accurately diagnosing problems and providing effective production support. Finally, your strong technology, sourcing and service management background will ensure that the security and standards of our commitment to excellence are met. And because professional development is a key component of our culture, you'll receive coaching, mentoring - and a host of other development opportunities - alongside your invaluable on-the-job experience.
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Across the EMEA region, the Western Europe team has responsibility for technology products and services both provided locally but delivered to users across all locations to support Wholesale Banking financial services. This covers development support for in-house applications and administrative support for all local applications, including applications provided by external vendors. Key responsibilities include ensuring that applications satisfy JPMorgan's Risk & Control and Cybersecurity policy requirements. Other activities include responding to queries arising from day-to-day application use and liaising with users during the development cycle (requirement definition, development, testing and implementation).
The team is part of the EMEA CIO hierarchy, which coordinates CIB Technology teams from branch locations and Legal Entities across the region.
The J.P. Morgan Western Europe Technology team is responsible for the implementation and the management of processes, procedures and controls relating to the oversight of technology functions both on-site and outsourced IT activities to internal JPMC and external parties. This role interacts closely with the lines of business, Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Technology, IT Governance functions and the Information Security Officer (ISO) and other stakeholders, to ensure compliance with IT related regulatory and legal requirements for the location and internal JPMC control policies. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- General experience from IT sourcing & vendor management including definition of sourcing strategies
- Contract & service level management for IT outsourcing (e.g. based on ITIL or similar frameworks)
- Ensure IT service provider compliance with laws and regulations
- Contribute to the maintenance of the legal entity Recovery and Emergency Plan
- Be responsible to maintain the Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan for the Technology Function
- Ownership of documentation and processes
- Responsible for Consolidate SLA and IT performance reporting from IT service providers
- Work closely with location control management
- Technology project engagement
- Regulatory, Internal and external audit support
- Strong initiative and desire to learn
- Able to effectively collaborate with team members and clients to achieve common goals
- Some experience in Cloud vendor management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of respective regulatory and legal requirements
- Strong analytical skills with an ambition to process improvement
- Work well as part of a team but also be able to work independently
- Efficiently recognise, handle and escalate relevant issues
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Internationally recognized certifications (ITIL, COBIT, CISA, CISM or CGEIT) considered a strong plus.
What we offer:
• Supportive environment to combine work and family requirements
: flexible work arrangements, plus special support for working parents in emergency situations with free emergency childcare services and our very own parent-child office
• Financial stability
: competitive salaries, pension provisions via the BVV and our very own pension plan as well as an accident insurance
• Personal wellbeing
: a range of offers available - from on-site medical checks and vaccinations to educational sessions and a subsidised in-house canteen, plus the option to increase your vacation entitlement to more than the standard 30 days pa
• Create a workspace where you can be yourself
: you can get involved in our local philantrophic agenda, join employee networking groups and the JPM Club for social activities
• Build your career
: benefit from our bespoke mentoring programme and a broad range of learning and development offerings