Technology Risk - Information Security Officer for GSAG
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB WHAT WE DO
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK GOVERNANCE supports various Technology Risk committee structures to align with industry enterprise risk management standards and ensure risk relevant information in provided for senior leadership with the proper oversight and accountability.
REGULATORY & AUDIT COORDINATION manages Regulatory and Client interactions impacting the Technology Division. Ensures management awareness of regulatory expectations and improves the alignment of technology controls to meet these expectations. Performing the role and responsibilities of the Information Security Officer for GSAG as laid out in the BaFin Supervisory Requirements for IT (BAIT) Leading all GSAG technology risk initiatives including; o integrating local requirements into the firm's global Technology Risk programs and; o driving global Technology Risk initiatives within GSAG
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Maintaining deep understanding of requirements and applicability of German and EU regulations in relation to technology risk, information and cyber security to the firm
- Leading GSAG interaction with internal and external auditors and regional regulators on technology risk related subjects
- Leading and building the Technology Risk team in Frankfurt
- Experience working with German technology risk, information and cyber security related regulation preferably BAIT and MaRISK
- Existing relationships with the information or cyber security community within Germany either insider or outside of the financial sector
- Strong functional skills in one or more of the following areas: o information or cyber security o technology risk management concepts and frameworks
- Excellent presentation skills with experience briefing senior stakeholders on technology risk, information and cyber security topics
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels and the ability to develop and maintain strong global working relationships
- Understanding of other EU technology risk, information and cyber security related frameworks and regulation desirable
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.