Consultant Privileged Access Management (m/f/d)
Currently we are looking for someone to support us with our project. The crux of the matter is the type of contract. We are looking here in a project-related attitude, in a so-called temporary employment.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Please refrain from applications if you are looking for a freelance job! For this we pay (suitability assumed, depending on qualification) a corresponding salary of up to 100k € p.a.
- Short cuts:
- Start: 01.03.2020
- Duration: 31.08.2020
- Deadline of application: 24.02.2020
- Place: Essen
- Contract type: Temp (ANÜ)
- General Requirements
- Work on a helping the Security team with governance of the platform.
- RACI matrix of responsibilities, support vendor vs security management.
- Escalation point, as either 3rd line or to vendor
- 24 * 7 support of IT Security and Core technology tools
Scope of Work
Skills and Profile Qualification / General Profile
- Drive the development of new/existing PAM solutions to meet security and business solutions
- Develop standards and approaches to enable seamless and secure integration of PAM solutions
- On-boarding and maintenance of privileged administrator accounts
- Provide expertise on new technologies and ensure effective integration with other pieces of infrastructure
How to apply?
- Experience working in the area of privileged access control
- Familiar with access management processes and role concepts
- Experience working with Role based access control and attribute based access control
- Soft Skills:
- Good customer relationship skills to drive and push for positive outcomes
- Customer facing experience with good communication skills
- Team work and resilience as well as a committed, result-oriented way of working
Do you see yourself in the description and can you imagine a cooperation with emagine and our customer (a big player on the market)? Then please send us your informative documents in German and English, indicating your main areas of activity, your starting date and your salary expectations. We would be pleased to receive this by e-mail. About emagine
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients' 600 new projects each year - these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2018, we achieved a turnover of €142 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.