Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a bunker trading company looking for an experienced credit risk manager/analyst to join their team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Management of onboarding and KYC for counterparties including visits to clients for due dilligence
- Responsibility for credit limit decisions for portfolio and offering active support to international trading teams by offering assistance on a transactional basis
- Be prepared to attend weekly credit committees to justify any credit decisions beyond preapproved limits as well as commenting on overdue accounts and recovery plans
- Implementation and improvement of company credit procedure as well as providing regular training on risk management procedures
- Reports into Head of Credit Risk
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ years’ experience working in credit risk for the marine fuels, oil & gas, maritime, or ratings agency industries
- A history of following and developing company procedures
- Proficient in Windows Office suite
- Fluent in English (Both written and spoken)
- Role to be conducted remotely