In order to achieve our goal of providing access to capital and banking services to as many people and companies as possible, we need a new team member:
- Importing of data from external sources.
- Technical corrections and additions to data in the bank's data warehouse.
- Analysis of log files after automatic imports.
- Support of specialist departments and rectification of data quality issues.
- Market segment support for cooperation with national and international partner companies for data exchange.
- Support in the design of procedures for the development and expansion of data quality management.
- Support in the design of new data structures in the data warehouse.
- Documentation of risk data management (processes, data lineage, data repository).
- Support in and implementation of test activities for projects.
- You enjoy working diligently on sometimes complicated and complex issues, you relish intense research work, which you undertake with creative vigour.
- You have a penchant for analytical thinking.
- Reliability is one of your most important character traits.
- You are confident in speaking with specialists of other departments, particularly as part of your research work in order to achieve your goals.
- You are ready and willing to endeavour on issues that are new to you.
- Ideally, you know how to use common MS Office products, with special in-depth knowledge of Excel, you are interested in working with databases and you have good German and English writing and speaking skills.
- You have completed secondary school and have subsequent professional experience.
- The chance to become part of a successful bank with a clear mission that is worthy of support.
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice .
- A company culture that supports personal development and combines the energy and outside-the-box thinking of FinTechs with the business-mindedness and respectability of a bank.
- Competitive fixed and performance-related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
- Attractive offices in a privileged location with stunning views of the Elbe river.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, which should consist of a CV/résumé, a cover letter as well as written references and/or a list of referees.
For your application to be considered please click on the apply button.
Further questions? Call us at +49 40 66 86 49 0.
Let's shape the future of banking together!