Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international marine fuel trading company looking for a fuel oil derivatives trader to join their team in Hamburg
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the trading of fuel oil derivatives in the European market for hedging purposes
- Analyse price risk exposure of the physical and derivatives portfolio and formulate trading strategy accordingly
- Perform in depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the fuel oil markets to ensure profitability of both the derivative and physical portfolio
- Build solid relationships for derivative trade on both an OTC and exchange basis
- Reports into the Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading a fuel oil derivatives portfolio a necessity.
- Current fuel oil derivatives trading experience.
- University Degree (logistics, shipping, business, finance, economics)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Hamburg