- Permanent, Full time
- LIFT International B.V.
- 19 Apr 18
- Hamburg, Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Germany
- Full time
(Senior) Java Developer, Hamburg
Are you a passionate Java developer looking to work in Hamburg?
‘’ Every new day is an opportunity to grow ‘’. A FinTech firm in Hamburg is looking for Java developers to join their technology team. You’ll be, together with your team members, responsible for orchestrating the new innnovative interfaces, introducing new technology between the banking and FinTech worlds.
You will be working in an Agile team where all the activities from a common development process will be part of the daily routine: technical conception, implementation, system integration and documentation and testing. If you want to work close to the action, then read the requirements below.
- >3 years of experience with Java
- Experience with Agile software development such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with node.js or in the Big Data area is beneficial
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Fluency in English, advanced German is beneficial
The company is a fast-growing, internationally active company. They offer a competitive salary. With FinTech booming nowadays, their teams stay on top of their game by using state of the art technology and hire only the most passionate and skilled engineers and developers.
Are you excited to start working in an international environment? Then please send your CV in Word format and a short motivation to Karel.Voigt@liftinternational.eu
Note: We only consider candidates with a valid EU work permit