In order to achieve our goal of providing access to capital and banking services to as many people and companies as possible, we need a new team member:
- Support and consulting for all departments in compliance matters, especially based on the minimum requirements for risk management (MaRisk), the Money Laundering Act (GwG), sanctions law and fraud prevention.
- Assessment and analysis of compliance risks and derivation of appropriate measures.
- Communication with supervisory authorities (e.g. Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)).
- Further development of internal principles and controls.
- Study of law or economics with corresponding major or similar qualification.
- Advanced expertise and several years of professional experience in a compliance role or in the compliance environment of a bank or management consultancy.
- Conflict management skills and assertiveness as well as discretion and integrity.
- Independent and autonomous working, ability to work in a team and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German and English.
- The chance to become part of a successful bank with a clear mission that is worthy of support.
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice .
- A company culture that supports personal development and combines the energy and outside-the-box thinking of FinTechs with the business-mindedness and respectability of a bank.
- Competitive fixed and performance-related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
- Attractive offices in a privileged location with stunning views of the Elbe river.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, which should consist of a CV/résumé, a cover letter as well as written references and/or a list of referees.
For your application to be considered please click on the apply button.
Further questions? Call us at +49 40 66 86 49 0.
Let's shape the future of banking together!