In order to achieve our goal of providing access to capital and banking services to as many people and companies as possible, we need a new team member:
- You support our legal department in their daily business.
- Basic legal knowledge is desirable but not a requirement.
- Participation in the digitization of department data.
- Processing of cross-departmental processes with legal reference.
- Assistance tasks in the legal area.
- You are a student or graduate of university with law as a major or minor subject.
- You are well structured, responsible and like to work independently on challenging tasks.
- You show a high degree of initiative.
- You have good IT and MS Office skills as well as a good general technical understanding.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- The chance to become part of a successful bank with a clear mission that is worthy of support.
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice .
- A company culture that supports personal development and combines the energy and outside-the-box thinking of FinTechs with the business-mindedness and respectability of a bank.
- Competitive fixed and performance-related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
- Attractive offices in a privileged location with stunning views of the Elbe river.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, which should consist of a CV/résumé, a cover letter as well as written references and/or a list of referees.
For your application to be considered please click on the apply button.
Further questions? Call us at +49 40 66 86 49 0.
Let's shape the future of banking together!