IT Business Solutions Expert – Finance Systems - Konstanz, Germany
- Competitive salary
- Konstanz, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an IT Business Solutions Expert in our Konstanz, Germany office.
Why you want to work at Takeda
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
What is your role as an IT Business Solutions Expert?
As an IT Business Solutions Expert working in the Finance Systems Team of Global IS/IT, you will be empowered to understand the business drivers that shape the role of Takeda’s’ finance function and help in the development and implementation of technology solutions for process improvements in areas of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Treasury and Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Enterprise consolidation, Financial Statement Close, Planning etc. Lead the analysis of moderate complex business problems and manage business requirements within area of
responsibilities. Lead development of scope definition and business priority-setting. Proactively identify technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
Your typical day includes the following tasks:
- Liaising with business subject matter experts for complex business problems on BU or global level and identify process and/or system solutions
- Providing leadership to project team to deliver mid-size and moderate complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost effective way
- Maintaining and influencing business process design; validate and interpret business needs by conducting feasibility studies and drafting business cases
- Solving unique and complex problems with a broad impact on the business and interpret ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Ensuring delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labor laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc.)
What makes you a suitable colleague?
To make you a valuable expert you match the following requirements:
- An University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working and supporting the Finance business functions with functional expertise in the majority of the following areas: Financial Planning, Consolidation, Accounting, Asset Management, Treasury, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Functional Experience with Finance SAP modules, TM1 and Oracle
- Experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems
- Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area
- Knowledge of business and system solutions
- Experience with implementing applications
- Project Management skills
- Access to transportation to attend meetings and the ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
Next to that, you are a person with strong awareness for quality and results. You have excellent oral
and written communications skills. You describe yourself as strong in business acumen with problem
solving and analytical skills. Some preferably desired skills:
- Experience with regulated systems governed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Council for Harmonisation (ICH), Pharmaceutical Drug Marketing Act (PDMA), Financial Accounting Standards (SOX/J-SOX)
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you see yourself as the future IT Business Solutions Expert, we would like to hear from you! After you click on the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the application form, one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible.
Empowering Our People to Shine. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Germany, Konstanz, IT Expert, Business Solutions Specialist, Finance Systems, Innovation Technology.