Financial Analyst (m/f/d) – FP&A (Post Graduate)
- Provide and improve the weekly and monthly reporting of the Business Unit
- Provides comprehensive variance analysis, including identification of gaps, trends, and opportunities as well as recommendations for counter-measures
- Develop and enhance data automation with BI solution to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Engage and interact with Corporate FP&A teams ensuring timely and accurate submissions
- Participates, develops, documents as well as improves processes for key finance and business process initiatives
- Business partnering for operational departments
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance/Accounting, CPA, CA or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Advanced degree is a plus)
- Internships with first experience in financial reporting
- High self-motivation with ability to prioritize work independently
- Advanced skills in Excel, learning agility to master Oracle, BI
- and HFM
- Written and oral communication skills in English and German,
- both at minimum B2 level
- Basic to good understanding of accounting concepts (US GAAP
- and HGB)
As part of an international group, you can expect interesting professional perspectives. We offer varied tasks, always based on the latest technology. A performance-based payment goes without saying.
Take your chance!
Please apply, indicating your availability and salary expectations directly here. Our motivated and dedicated team looks forward to seeing you!
An der Trave 27-31