Hello from EEX. As the leading commodity exchange in Europe, we develop, operate and connect the markets for global energy and commodity trading from Leipzig* and 16 other worldwide offices. What’s the secret to our success? We are an expert team of dynamic individuals that drive forward exciting projects while sharing experiences, celebrating success and creating memories, together.
You lead a multinational team of business and financial controllers. Your mission: provide excellent management information and financial reporting to the management board and other stakeholders. You interact closely with business and cost centre owners while driving EEX group forecast, budgeting and mid-term planning processes. You support decision-making at all levels and identify improvements by providing concise analysis of revenue and cost structures. You set standards for procurement processes and oversee contract controlling operations.
In doing so, you will create the controlling landscape of tomorrow: more digitized, more efficient, and fast. In return you will receive a great deal for your outstanding performance from your team. After all, we value the exchange of ideas, working together and encouraging each other to become better. We call it: The exchange mindset.
You bring along:
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Several years of leadership experience / track record in change management
- Able to engage your team with a positive can-do spirit in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding expertise in financial reporting and controlling, solid knowledge of (group) accounting (IFRS and HGB)
- Track record in cost optimization
- Experience in SAP-based environment is a plus
- Strong communication skills and business fluent command of English and German
What we can offer you:
- Attractive salary package with many benefits including childcare facilities, meal allowance, job ticket, sports
and recreational events
- Personal development thanks to extensive training and learning opportunities
- A place in a dynamic and international team within
EEX Group and Deutsche Börse Group
- A long-term perspective in the constantly growing
and evolving energy industry