Associate, Entrepreneurial TMT-Focussed Mid-Cap Fund, Munich, Germany
Our client is a distinctive, new private equity fund focused on the software sector in the DACH region. Founded by a team of 3 seasoned investors and entrepreneurs with a long-standing experience in this sector, they have had a successful first close on their debut fund (target ₠125m) and have already signed their first investment.
The firm specialises in partnering with founder-owned b2b software companies in DACH and brings the extensive network and experience of the founders to bear in driving growth and value creation in their portfolio companies. Dealflow is strong and the team now needs support at Associate level. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Active participation in deal origination, structuring and execution alongside partners
- Focus on financial and commercial analysis, models, due diligence and all aspects of deal management pre and post-execution
- Contribute to the ongoing management of portfolio companies, driving growth and in due course exploring exit opportunities and processes
- Investment banking or strategy consultancy background. Ideally, you will have had exposure to sponsor-led TMT deals, alternatively, you may have gained hands-on and entrepreneurial experience via a start-up, or in another buyside firm.
- Top class research, analytical and quantitative skills with an entrepreneurial eye
- Fluent in German and English. Additional languages would be an asset