- nach Vereinbarung
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- WMC Healthcare GmbH
We are looking for full time
Associates/Consultants for Management Consulting and PE Advice in Healthcare and Life Sciences
with a successful academical track record in the fields of business administration, finance & economics or natural sciences who are interested in healthcare/life sciences and management consulting.
WMC encourages young professionals with strong analytical skills and a professional drive, high motivation and commitment, who want to work in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial team in Munich.
WMC is the leading independent management consulting boutique in healthcare and life sciences in Germany. Founded as a spin-off from a main global management consulting firm in 2013, the growing team has longstanding experience in the field of healthcare and life sciences. We provide impartial strategic advice and results oriented consulting services – our main client focus for this position lies on private equity firms, whom we advise both in pre- and post-acquisition situations. Our services are highly appreciated by various healthcare and pharma enterprises, private equity investors, family offices and entrepreneurs that seek an end to end strategic and operative consulting partner with deep sector experience.
Our disciplinary team covers all fields of management consulting from strategic and investor led topics (commercial due diligence) to operative value creation. We are looking for candidates who are interested in real-life management consulting and in supporting our increasing business activities.
- First relevant experience or previous internships in consulting, accounting or strategy advisory within the healthcare/life sciences sector are a plus
- Fluent German and English language skills are required
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and outstanding communicational skills
- Extensive experience with MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
An exceptional opportunity to experience real and live management consulting in healthcare, life sciences and PE.
- High level of responsibility and self-contained work with ongoing, direct contact to our highly experienced team
- A steep learning curve and contact with clients
- The chance of working with a high professional, dedicated and committed team with exceptional expertise in healthcare and life sciences
- Competitive compensation with flexible starting dates
Are you interested? Then please apply by sending us a detailed application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please contact Julia Seipolt (Recruiting Coordinator) via phone: +49-89-26 20 84 156.