Head of Business Development & Investment
- 90-100k fix + 30k-50k var.
- Munich, Bayern, Germany Munich Bayern DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Seven Lanes GmbH
- 01 Aug 18 2018-08-01
About the company
The company is an entrepreneurial real estate private equity investment firm with offices in Munich and Berlin. The team uses the majority of the fund to acquire commercial real estate assets with value-add potential in Germany’s large metropolitan areas. Additionally, they have the capacity to invest in other attractive real estate-related opportunities. The team can take over any part of the value-creation process from construction planning up until financing and property management. Lead by a young, ambitious team, it works closely with the internal asset management platform to turn business plans into reality and generate outstanding returns for the company’s investors. They have already €500 Million in assets under management and are currently raising a new fund. For this, they are looking for a talented Head of Business Development to help them identify attractive opportunities and invest €10-30 Million per deal, occasionally up to €75 Million.
About the position
• You take responsibility for the entire deal flow management process including the sourcing of new investment opportunities, analysis and evaluation of investments and the closing of deals – both M&A of other portfolios and individual deals
• You are responsible for researching, evaluating and closing off-market investment opportunities
• Your tasks comprise the development of strategies and master plans, onboarding of investments as well as network development and management
• You are responsible for market analyses and expansions into new markets
• You significantly contribute to the development and improvement of processes and company structures
• You regularly participate and contribute to management board meetings
What makes this opportunity unique
✓ You will work in a small team and get high responsibility and autonomy and your own deals
✓ You will get direct exposure to a large professional network and work alongside accomplished co-workers with backgrounds from top tier investment banks and consulting firms and high-networth individuum as well as institutional investors
✓ You will experience a steep learning curve and gain hands-on insights into one of the largest asset markets in Europe
✓ You will receive a highly competitive salary package including an attractive end-of-the-year bonus
The position can be based in both Munich or Berlin!