Industry Client Consulting Lead - Pharma - d/f/m
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results.
Be one of our change-makers and join the success story: we are looking for a Industry Client Consulting Lead - Pharma - d/f/m
Location: Germany The Opportunity
Cognizant is currently recruiting a Lead Consultant for the Healthcare and Life Science Business Unit, reporting directly to the Regional VP of Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry Consulting - to own and drive Consulting revenue growth and profitability within the designated account.
In this role you will be responsible for building and managing CxO-level strategic account relationships within business and IT, driving profitable and sustainable Consulting growth, maximizing the delivery of client value, and facilitating client, account team and employee satisfaction.
You will work hand-in-hand with the Account Team, regional and local leadership, as well as Commercial and Delivery teams to develop account plans and a balanced book of business across targeted growth areas within the account. Your Key Result Areas:
- Managing Consulting Sales and Delivery functions, opportunity prioritization and management
- Achieving the assigned annual revenue quota and profitability targets
- Defining high value service offerings that align to industry needs
- Building capabilities to achieve strategic objectives with a goal of generating high value growth for the consulting business
- Driving the sales process by improving and accelerating strategic deals and winning new clients for our engagements in our growing industry practice
What you can expect
- 15+ years of top-tier, industry-focused advisory/consulting experience
- Deep understanding of the Life Sciences business landscape, IT challenges and regulatory drivers
- Demonstrable excellence in relevant account management with responsibility for large/global accounts and a focus on outcome-based services/solutions
- Consistent and successful management of business and IT relationships at CxO-level, with a focus on the Digital Transformation Agenda
- Ability to scope, lead and deliver significant bid & proposal responses, including external partnership management
- Proven experience in mobilising, leading teams and successfully delivering large transformational programmes
- An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration. About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.