Internship Investment Management (Munich Office)
- nach Vereibarung
- Munich, Bayern, Germany Munich Bayern DE
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Scalable Capital GmbH
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Founded in 2014, with offices in Munich and London, Scalable Capital is a young financial technology startup with excellent funding by BlackRock and prominent VCs. Our aim is to shake up and revolutionise the traditional investment management industry and make first-class investing accessible to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience, e-commerce know-how, and decades of academic research into financial markets. Our service is unique and we apply an intelligent and technology-driven approach to invest our clients' money and monitor their risk exposure.
As a member of our Investment Management Team, you
- Have the chance to implement your own ideas.
- Develop a cross-functional mindset.
- Acquire essential experience and knowledge for your future career.
- Will be part of a young, dynamic and international Fintech-Startup.
- Will work alongside and learn from people with many years of experience in the financial sector.
As an intern in Investment Management, you will
- Support and work closely with our Investment Management Team.
- Perform market analyses and ETF screenings.
- Conduct quantitative analyses in collaboration with the Financial Engineering Team.
- Handle client inquiries.
- Excellent academic background in Business Studies, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related field of studies.
- Strong analytical skills and distinct attention to detail.
- Proactive and independent work attitude.
- Relevant work experience from prior internships is considered a plus.
- Excellent command of German and English, both written and spoken.
Please include your CV, a short letter of motivation, your full name and your desired starting date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.