Leveraged Loan Manager (m/f/d), Vice President
Who we are looking for With immediate effect we are looking for an experienced Leveraged Loan Manager for our Global Credit Finance team in Munich. The position is part of the European Leveraged Loan Program and will help to build and manage the bank's European allocation to Leveraged Loans and CLO investment. This is a high profile position and an opportunity to join a global team with a strong platform positioned for growth into new business opportunities. This position represents an excellent opportunity toward building a career in investment management.
Why this role is important to us The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for
What you will be responsible for As Leveraged Loan Manager you will be
- Contributing to building and maintaining the $2.5 billion allocation to the Leveraged Loan asset class in Europe and €2.0 billion allocation to CLO investment
- Conducting due diligence on market and individual corporate credits to identify potential loans for investment in both the primary and secondary market
- Providing ongoing monitoring on the European leveraged loan and CLO portfolio
- Providing trading activities for Leveraged Loans in EMEA
- Reviewing, negotiating and synthesizing English Law Credit Agreements and Bond Indentures in both verbal and written form; experience doing this for securitizations a plus
- Interacting with Risk, Compliance, Legal, and other internal stakeholders
What we value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- passion for investing, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple divergent tasks effectively
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work closely with team members and to meet tight deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Successfully completed Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, CFA designation beneficial
- Multiple years of non-investment grade credit analyst experience, including leveraged loans
- Client service and sales experience incl. ability to discuss key business and legal terms with a client in a professional manner beneficial
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and Capital IQ is a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Fluency in English, additional language skills beneficial
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- Depending on the role work from home days might be possible
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing and health programs
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Free German and English language classes
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs incl. volunteer work
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers