Our client is a well-respected international mid-market M&A boutique hiring for ambitious Analyst 1 hires into both Munich and or Hamburg.
- Chance to join a mid-market boutique working on M&A deals across the DACH region and cross border deals.
- You will learn from excellent MDs and Directors in the market covering a wide spectrum of deals around 100- 850 mill.
- You would be working alongside experienced and highly capable Associates and seniors, gaining excellent exposure and inclusion in the whole process of closing a deal.
- Expected to support deal execution and marketing activities.
- Offering junior Analysts access to leading domestic and cross-border deals.
- Analysts will work closely with senior members of the team and assume lead responsibility for financial modelling, preparation of presentations, research and client work.
- Candidates will have up to 2 years of full time IB experience. Candidates who have completed multiple internships at strong institutions will be considered.
- My client can hire Analyst 1 or Analyst 2 hires.
- Candidates must have a strong academic background from a reputable university. Ideally Msc educated.
- Expectations for roles include: Excellent quantitative and analytical skills / Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word / Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analysts will be expected to undertake LBO/ DCF/ Cash flow modelling/ financial statements/ junior deal execution/ project management. Strong modelling skills are required.
- Fluency in German and English are essential.
- Candidates must have experience working on previous M&A deals, ideally both buy side and sell side.
Please send your CV to email@example.com