Professional (m/f/d) – Global Data and Analytics
- Munich, Bayern, Germany Munich Bayern DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz Real Estate GmbH
- 27 Jul 18 2018-07-27
We are seeking a motivated data analyst to join our risk and portfolio team. In this role, you will help us developing insightful analytics along the investment life cycle and contribute to digital transformation of global Allianz Real Estate Group.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Real Estate is the captive asset and investment manager in real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies worldwide including direct and indirect equity investments. We are also mandated to originate commercial mortgage loans in Europe and the USA on behalf of the Allianz Group. Allianz Real Estate activities are globally steered out of its head offices in Munich and Paris, whilst local operating platforms provide market coverage, transaction sourcing and asset management capabilities.
- Analyze large sets of real estate data and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Support creating a globally consistent view of the real estate portfolio and our investments
- Perform sensitivity analyses, stress-tests and simulations on our portfolios
- Provide insights into the portfolio’s risk/return profile and portfolio composition
- Evaluate investment performance and conduct performance attribution analysis
- Further develop risk and portfolio analytics tools
- Ensure consistent data quality and support data validation process
- Participate in transformational projects in a complex and changing environment within a dynamic global group
- Provide investment data to various internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced graduate degree in economics, real estate or quantitative field of study and excellent academic record
- Two to five years of work experience in data analytics, real estate, investment area or related field (ideally with focus on portfolio management, risk and performance analysis)
- Detail-oriented with robust quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear and precise manner to audiences from different departments and at different levels.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus
- Hands-on-mentality and persistence in carrying out projects and tasks
- Enjoys working in a dynamic multicultural business environment
- Real estate experience
- Experience with reporting/BI tools
- Additional qualification such as CFA, PhD
- Job start: as soon as possible
- Location: Munich
- Reference Code: AZSE-5669037-3
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application on ARE-Applications@allianz.com or on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH
80335 Munich, Germany
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.