Senior Analyst (m/f) in Investment Strategy, Sourcing at Allianz Investment Management SE, Munich
- Munich, Bayern, Germany Munich Bayern DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz SE...
- 27 Feb 18 2018-02-27
As a Senior Analyst (m/f), you will prepare and participate in due diligences of investment managers and specific investments. You will provide expert teams and CIOs with the information that they require to make decisions on Private Debt Mandates. You will conduct background research in support of investment proposals and you will support the implementation of client mandates. The team is part of AIM SE’s Investment Strategy department where investment strategies across all asset classes are developed.
- Background research into topics related to Private Debt and specific searches
- Collection of data required for investment analysis
- Preparation of on-site due diligences
- Completion of written reports to support investment proposals
- Co-ordination and support of the implementation of Private Debt mandates
- Master’s Degree or Equivalent in a quantitative field
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Either partial or completed CFA
Experience & Key Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in investment/finance/valuation functions
- Knowledge of investment analysis
- Understanding of private credit or private equity markets
- Experience in implementing investment proposals within the Allianz Group
- Knowledge of Excel VBA or similar
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong results orientation
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a diverse and international environment
Job start: As soon as possible
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 600 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in five regional hubs Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore, and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE