Senior Associate (m/f) for Real Estate in Investment Strategy, Alternative Investments Real Assets at AIM SE, Munich
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz SE...
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
The Alternative Investments Real Assets team within AIM SE is responsible for the asset classes Real Estate, Private Equity, Renewable Energies and Infrastructure. It forms the link between the Allianz Group sponsors (individual insurance companies) and the various asset managers in these asset classes. The team is based in Munich.
- Develop and steer global investment strategies for the asset class Real Estate
- Research and monitor various Real Estate markets and subsectors on a global basis
- In depth analysis of investment proposals for the asset class Real Estate
- Preparing assessments and recommendations for the Group Investment Committee incl. coordinating the decision making process
- Main counterparty for the decision making bodies on Group and OE level
- Monitoring, analyzing and steering the global Real Estate portfolio in order to achieve a well-balanced and successful portfolio
- Steering and managing relationship with the internal and external Asset Managers
- Supporting investors and other stakeholders with regard to portfolio management, steering, planning and strategy implementation
- Strong academic background (university degree in business administration or economics) with focus on finance / investments / valuation
- Strong interest in and affinity for investments, esp. for Real Estate
- Broad and deep expertise in the asset class Real Estate
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in investment management or asset management with a strong track record and a real estate background
- Strong analytical and implementation skills
- Strong team player
- Strong communication, facilitation, project management, and conflict management skills to manage diverse stakeholders and providers
- Written and oral fluency in English. German or other European language is a plus
Starting date: As soon as possible
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 600 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in five regional hubs Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore, and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE