Senior Business Analyst (m/f)
- Munich, Bayern, Germany Munich Bayern DE
- Permanent, Full time
- IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services
- 28 Mar 18 2018-03-28
Join IDS for an opportunity to work in a motivating environment characterized by a wide variety of business and IT services, cultural diversity and interacting with a large number of people. You will work with the Business Analysts from our customers as well as our various development teams on planning, building, testing and deploying customer requirement implementations along our established Change-/Release Management process.
IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services (IDS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE offering a full range of managed services encompassing Data Management, Risk Controlling, Performance Analysis and Reporting for investments. As a one-stop shop for custom analysis and reporting solutions, IDS provides scalable capabilities to handle any production volume. Asset Managers, Institutional Investors and Custodians rely on IDS as an internationally operating partner for dependable long-term support. The key advantage of IDS is a comprehensive coverage of business processes along the entire investment value chain. Backed by specialized technical and industry expertise, IDS delivers rapid results, while our clients concentrate on their core business as well as getting a decisive leg up on the competition
Your new duties and responsibilities
- Identify and analyse business requirements in collaboration with Business Analysts of our customers
- Design and document business solutions together with our development and operations teams (including effort estimation & joint approval with customer BA)
- Build and test prototypes within an agile implementation phase
- Plan development, testing, deployment and operations handover activities
- Manage UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and final customer sign-off
- Provide 3rd level support and operations
Required qualifications and experience
- Several years of professional experience in business analysis in the field of Financial Asset Management or Capital Markets
- Knowledge in fund-accounting processes and systems (e.g. SimCorp Dimension, Bloomberg AIM) is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Investment Reporting and project management
- SQL working experience
- Knowledge of service provision of complex IT services desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced documentation skills with regard to business and functional specifications
- Proficient language skills in both German and English
- Working knowledge of Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. motivation letter, CV, references), your salary expectations and your possible start date.
Reference Code: AZSE-5357255-3
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Allianz Group is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services