Senior Product Owner - AI&A (d/f/m)
Senior Product Owner - AI&A (d/f/m)
Every functional area, in every industry, is on an AI Journey. The power of machine learning to dramatically improve company key performance indicators is being proven every day. But , although we feel every large organization is on an AI journey, the path to value is unclear.
There are three key barriers to deploying AI and machine learning at scale:
- Building data pipelines that feed both the development and deployment of machine learning models
- Improving consistency, reducing effort and expanding the ability of data scientists to address the growing range of business problems from prediction to prescription
- Building out the necessary infrastructure to support 100s of machine learning models in production, including the necessary governance and compliance patterns
In order to achieve their goals we at Cognizant are helping our clients adopt the Digital Engineering practices to deliver the business value by leveraging Agile/ DevOps methodologies.
Client demand has meant that we are growing these practices at an unprecedented rate. We are looking for people that can bring existing strengths in DevOps and Digital Engineering practices but we want to hire people that share our vision and want to grow their own skills across the problem space. Job description
Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organisations by helping them set off on the Agile/DevOps path for continuous value creation ? Do you enjoy providing solutions to complex business problems for opportunities requiring in depth knowledge of organisational objectives? Would you like to be part of the leadership team and a m ajor contributor on large deals, which will have a real impact on the company's success?
Come and join our team of Digital engineering experts in Munich as a Product Owner and be part of our exciting growth.
We offer you an environment where everyone's opinion matters, ideas are openly shared, where change is the norm and where you will work with some of the fastest moving, well-recognised brands in the world. Who are we?
The Artificial Intelligence & Analytics (AI&A) Team is a Technology & Architecture Practice within Cognizant responsible for delivery state of the art solutions on Data modernization, Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence across all client industry verticals.
Cognizant Digital Engineering team helps to design, engineer and deliver Digital products and experiences that drive Digital-first business models What will you do?
You will be playing a critical role in achieving Cognizant's business objectives. You will be part of the team working closely with our client stakeholders in sourcing the data, converting it into valuable Data assets and making the Data of right quality available for advanced analytics and Artificial intelligence use cases for business.
You will work as the voice of the client and work with Cognizant internal as well as client teams to align product roadmap to the client's strategic business goals.
You will also be focused on growing our business by working on behalf of the client business teams and adding a real value to our clients. In particular we are seeking the Product owners to manage and drive the strategic business goals of our clients that matter the most for their success . Your key responsibilities will be:
What experience are we looking for?
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile / DevOps team s .
- Solve product r elated problems, make decisions and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- A leader of the team. Represent teams in front of stakeholders, clients or users. ?
- Co-ordinate with t he onsite, nearshore and offshore teams for delivery of technical solution
- Build relationshi ps and credibility with clients to drive " Self service " approach to own the end to end solutions responsibility
- Work with Data stakeholders, source side SMEs, Business Analysts and client Product owners to p ropose/ d evelop business case and collaterals for Transformational Initiatives
- Define solution vision and direction building on synergies and benefits across the technologies and solution teams
- Work with Solution teams to understand inefficiencies in clients' existing processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Foster an innovative culture within the team
- Understand the client's requirements, pain points and arrive at a customized solution by rightly positioning Cognizant assets
- Strong experience working as Product Owner in the Agile/ LeSS setup
- Product Owner certification a plus
- Experience in defining and maintaining roadmap
- Great communication skills, capable to quickly understand the business requ irement and provide best-practic e solution.
- Able to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Experience in working within geographically distributed teams (Onsite, Nearshore & Offshore)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Customer and Stakeholder Management
- Ability to interact with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills
- Positive, determined, resilient, confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
- Experience of providing technology leadership in complex projects and programs