Large Buy Side Client is looking to attract a Sustainability Research Analyst to be part of a climate-driven and impact-focused investment management team contributing to the build-out of a dedicated sustainable investment data and research platform.
The role will involve close interaction with the portfolio managers as well as data and quantitative engineers.
The successful candidate will possess a passion for building investment data and robust value creating investment solutions for sustainability committed asset owners.
Creative and critical thinking about financial markets and sustainability challenges are part of this role. As well as the desire to join a fast-growing team of like-minded investment professionals who share this passion.
Previous experience in Sustainability Research, Asset Management, Data Analytics or a closely related business is preferred.
The new venture is part of a large Asset Management Group, with which they closely cooperate to design and implement sustainable investment strategies for institutional clients globally.
A hub for talented minds who work together in an international and professional way.
Moving from quantitative trading to the sustainable investment approach, has now led to ramping up the team to meet the new strategy.
Sustainability Research Analyst in its role
- Development of a market-leading sustainability data framework, which powers their rules-based climate-driven and impact-focused investment strategies
- Development of robust, proprietary sustainability metrics, Data Analytics and a selection of corporate and government issuer sustainability data sets
- Creation of sustainability impact measurement frameworks and tools for investment portfolios
- Creation of sustainability risk measurement frameworks for sectors, issuers and portfolios
- Perform thematic sustainability research on a variety of topics, for example carbon markets, green tech and biodiversity
- Manage stewardship initiatives related to our investment strategies
- Master’s degree in finance or equivalent field 3-5 years of experience in sustainability research, sustainable investment management or sustainable investment advice
- Solid practical experience in analytics and management of sustainability investment data
- Know-how on application of data scientific methods on evaluation of sustainability data
- Practical experience with Python, Data Analytics and data visualization are a plus
- Good understanding of sustainable investment key drivers and industry developments
- A passion for both capital markets and sustainability with ability to communicate that passion to others
- Fluency in English, German is a plus (but not a must)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
In case you are intrigued, or you wish to have a discrete call, please contact Boudewijn Vellinga under email@example.com / +3120 2247 600 (landline) or +31612243196 (mobile).
The Greifenberg Team is looking forward to your application