Vice President Marketing
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- DC Placement Advisors GmbH
- 05 Feb 18 2018-02-05
We are looking ASAP for a qualified Vice President for our marketing team, based in our head office Munich:
DC Placement Advisors is a leading global placement agent with an emphasis on core European markets, South Korea, the Middle East, Japan and Australia dedicated to supporting alternative fund managers in raising capital from top-tier institutional investors.
Founded in 2008 and with offices in Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Australia, the company is perfectly positioned to raise institutional capital on an international scale across alternative asset classes spanning from infrastructure, private equity and renewable energy to real estate and private debt - currently 5.5bn EUR. A thorough understanding of the institutional mindset, our vast industry recognition and established, long-term relationships with key institutional investors have given DC Placement Advisors a distinctive advantage in the rapid closure of new assignments. We are renowned for our outstanding investor mapping capabilities and market insight, with a streamlined business approach and a focus on execution efficiency.
DC Placement Advisors (DCPLA) operates 3 business lines:
Fund Marketing & Distribution – DCPLA assists private market firms in raising capital for alternative investments and advises on all the stages and areas of the fundraising process including strategy, structuring, documentation, investor road-shows, investor due diligence and closings.
Strategic Advisory Services – DCPLA advises investment managers on fund positioning, fund structuring, investor mapping and market testing.
Investor Communications - DCPLA advises its clients on all aspects of strategic communications with their existing or potential/target investor base.
We are looking ASAP for a qualified Vice President Marketing, to be based in the head office Munich:
The Vice President Marketing is responsible for the overall marketing execution of a diverse and complex portfolio of marketing and communication efforts and go-to-market strategies. In this role, the VP Marketing will define and drive the strategic direction of all marketing, digital strategies and press communications efforts we do for us and on behalf of our clients.
- Organizing and managing industry-related conferences and respective sponsorships for DCPLA and on behalf of our clients where applicable.
- Organizing and managing of industry-specific roundtables, panels and related speeches or interviews
- Drafting and placing of industry-specific press releases, articles and liaising with the related institutional investment publications
- Leading all facets of marketing including branding, creative services and digital strategies
- Managing of overall marketing budget
- Ability to creatively roll out multiple advertising campaigns and related design elements on the fly
- Leading the marketing development masterplans of our clients
- Managing digital marketing (website, social media)
QUALIFICATIONS, DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years progressive marketing experience in an institutional investment or asset management environment (i.e. acknowledged (boutique) fund manager, top-tier asset management firm, high profile investment consultant or similar) from the alternative investment space is a must!
- Expertise of brand building, digital marketing, product launches
- Strong expertise in developing and executing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Good knowledge of leading CMS systems (i.e. Typo 3)
- Great oral and written (English) communication skills are a must.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Master degree is required from an accredited college or university with preference given to finance degrees. CAIA or other appropriate designation gives you a strong bonus, but is not a must.
- Ability to demonstrate a great knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office products (good experience in Excel and PowerPoint are a must)
- Excellent command in Business English, other languages are a plus
The position will be based in Munich/Germany.
- Positive work environment in growing placement agent boutique firm
- Competitive package with recognition for hard work
- Outstanding quality of living (Munich is #4 in 2017 Quality of living worldwide city rankings – Mercer Survey)
We offer the opportunity to be part of an innovative company and the chance to always take on new responsibilities.
Please send full application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of your achievements) to emarch(at)dcpla.com (Mrs. Eva March). Please state your salary expectations and your desired or earliest entry date. For questions please call or write to Eva March at +49 89 90 77 46 99 14.