Graduate (m/f) Program (Digital Focus) at Allianz Investment Management SE, Stuttgart
- Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany Stuttgart Baden-Wurttemberg DE
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Allianz SE...
- 27 Apr 18 2018-04-27
Do you have a strong IT background and want to kick off your professional career in investments? Then join the Graduate Program (Digital Focus) at Allianz Investment Management SE (AIM) in Stuttgart! During this 14 months’ program you will have the opportunity to apply your digital skills to demanding projects in areas like Asset Liability Management, Investment Strategy and Life Product Development.
- a deep dive into a multi-asset investment manager in only 14 months’ time.
- the experience of working in a truly international and dynamic environment including an assignment abroad.
- the chance to contribute to multiple projects which combine computer science with business topics.
- mentoring, regular feedback from experienced business leaders and great training opportunities.
- a reasonable workload and numerous employee benefits of the Allianz Group.
After your start with onboarding and training activities you will be assigned to three or four stations at AIM in collaboration with Allianz Lebensversicherungs-AG in Stuttgart out of the following areas:
- Asset Liability Management (e.g. apply state of the art machine learning algorithms to support the derivation of strategic asset allocation)
- Financial Control, Risk and Monitoring (e.g. drive automation and further development for risk data analysis)
- Investment Strategy (e.g. apply statistics and machine learning algorithms to support investment decisions)
- Life Product Development (e.g. develop front-end-applications and apply advanced data science methods)
Moreover you will get to know Investment Data Services GmbH, Allianz’s own provider for data management, risk controlling, performance analysis and reporting, based in Munich, during a short-term assignment. One station abroad in Milan, Minneapolis, Paris or Singapore will complement the program.
- Do you belong to the top 20 % of your university program focusing on mathematics, computer/data science, statistics or similar and combine business acumen with IT knowhow?
- Do you possess a profound knowledge of statistics, data analysis, machine learning algorithms and data visualization?
- Are you skilled in Excel as well as VBA and have a robust knowledge of programming languages (such as R and Python) and basic SQL?
- Do you have previous working experience, e.g. internship abroad in financial services or IT firms?
- Are you fluent in written and spoken German and English?
- Are you a team player and enjoy working in a global team?
- Do you possess strong interpersonal and communication skills?
Job start: Ideally 01.10.2018
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 650 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in regional hubs located in Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore. It offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE