Senior Financial Analyst EMEA (m/f)
- nach Vereinbarung
- Wiesbaden, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Abbott Diabetes Care
- 09 Oct 18
The position holder will be providing day-to-day financial support to the EMEA Area Commercial team via financial analysis as well as business decision support. This position will report to the ADC EMEA Area Finance Manager and will work closely with the Area Finance team. Additionally, there will be significant interaction with the ADC EMEA HQ Senior Management team, the ADC Global Commercial HQ and Division finance teams, and all other ADC functions that support the business on a continuous basis (Marketing, IT, Commercial, etc.) ...
Find your place in the world
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,700 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott’s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is looking for a
Senior Financial Analyst EMEA (m/f)
based in Wiesbaden.
The position holder will be providing day-to-day financial support to the EMEA Area Commercial team via financial analysis as well as business decision support. This position will report to the ADC EMEA Area Finance Manager and will work closely with the Area Finance team. Additionally, there will be significant interaction with the ADC EMEA HQ Senior Management team, the ADC Global Commercial HQ and Division finance teams, and all other ADC functions that support the business on a continuous basis (Marketing, IT, Commercial, etc.).
- Technical coordination of the rLBE consolidation and tie-out process, producing required reports for EMEA senior management review. Participate in EMEA reviews taking minutes and distributing action items to the countries/regions. Communication of division guidance to countries
- Analyze rLBE country submissions and reconcile financial submissions with Commercial models and Demand processes, ensuring alignment. Complete forward-looking financials for Area HQ budget items, including Clinical Sales and inventory reporting
- Drive the EMEA HQ cost center forecasting process, meeting with each budget owner on a regular basis to review actuals against relevant benchmarks and create related SG&A expense forecasts for the relevant forecast period
- Manage the monthly calendar, for HQ finance team and country/region finance teams, maintaining up-to-date deadlines and data availability dates
- Support the country/region finance teams regarding technical issues with applicable IT systems as well as regarding training on new systems or processes
- Prepare the presentations for the monthly Finance call and Senior Management staff meeting
- Monthly reporting of actual freight and distribution (F&D) costs and analysis of variances versus forecast as well as forward looking F&D analyses as part of the 6Q rLBE cycles, including scenario analyses for different F&D models
- Assist HQ Function Managers and EMEA Senior Management with ad hoc reports and analyses, as requested
- Continually work to improve current operations through process improvements and value-added analytics
- University degree, preferably in a Business or Finance/Accounting related discipline
- MBA/CPA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of finance/accounting experience
- Attention to detail (in data consolidation, reporting, analytics, analyzing trends)
- Must have excellent system skills, aptitude and experience, especially with Excel, previous experience with financial forecasting & reporting systems a plus
- Fluent in English - fluency in a second language a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment / global organization experience
- Very Strong analytical skills
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application via our Global Job Board. -> Link: https://abbott.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/abbottcareers/job/Germany---Wiesbaden-Delkenheim/Senior-Financial-Analyst-EMEA--m-f-_30897681
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.