Information Analytics Analyst
Petroleum market fundamentals analyst with primary responsibility to support the crude oil, refined products, and LNG trade desks with market research, position support, and business development activities.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Market research would consist largely of vessel and cargo tracking analysis.
- Position would be located full time in Athens and main role would be to serve as primary support analyst for the petroleum trade books across the barrel. Maintaining and enhancing trade flows database and analysis globally for specific products.
- Additionally, as position develops and gains experience they would be expected to take on additional responsibilities coordinating global and interregional trade fundamentals and analysis for at least one specific trade book.
- Experience with Visual Basic, and other programming languages considered preferential for applicants.
- Engineering background is preferable
- Some exposure to Oil markets preferable
- Good excel skills a must
- Python/SQL skills preferred
- Handled/worked around with good amount of data
- Keen eye to detail
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Global Traders
- Global Shipping Teams