- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd.
- 01 Aug 18
Job ref no.:
China Taiping Life Insurance (HK) Company Limited
To cope with our business growth, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.
- Participate in developing compliance guidelines and annual compliance management plans of the Group, and continuously make improvements on compliance policies and procedures
- Participate in monitoring, identification and assessment of compliance risks to ensure quality of operational and internal control is maintained at Group's recognized standard and able to identify inherent risks on an on-going basis
- Review the related transactions, arrange the approval procedures of the related transactions, and submit report according to China Insurance Regulatory Commission's regulatory requirements
- Participate in anti-money laundering management, anti - insurance fraud management, preventing illegal fund-raising management, and compile various reports and coordinate compliance related reporting according to China Insurance Regulatory Commission's regulatory requirements
- Analysis administrative penalty affairs and judicial cases, and provide advisory
- Other daily compliance works
- Bachelor degree or above in a related discipline, such as law, audit, economics, finance, etc.
- Minimum 2 years' compliance, audit experience, preferably with knowledge of related regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Good use of office software, good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Other requirements: honest and sincere, have team spirit, good communication and cooperation skills, have a strong sense of responsibility
About this employer
China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd (abbreviated as“China Taiping”) is a Chinese state-owned financial and insurance group whose management headquarters is located in Hong Kong. China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (abbreviated as “TPLHK”) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited under the China Taiping (abbreviated as “China Taiping Holdings”, HK00966), which is responsible for life insurance business in Hong Kong. TPLHK started its business since 22 Dec 2015. To support our rapid development, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.