- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 21 Jun 18
12-month contract - Executive Assistant
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Hong Kong office for a 12-month period. Reporting to the Office Manager the individual will work closely with professionals from Hong Kong and Asia offices on a range of tasks and EA support.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management utilising Microsoft Outlook and scheduling and coordinating meetings taking place across different time zones.
- Creating reports and high quality presentations utilising Excel and PowerPoint.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and making reservations.
- Editing and proofing memos and written correspondence.
- Assisting with special projects and other administrative duties as required.
- Other administrative office tasks, such as project management, office management and business administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or certificates in English, Chinese, Finance, Economics
- Proven experience of working to the highest professional standards
- An outcome focused mindset, detail orientated and the ability to deliver quality results under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and advanced level of skill and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to manage a range of competing priorities and projects, be well organised, self-disciplined and a self-starter
- The ability to solve problems and demonstrate initiative
- The skills to pick up new concepts quickly and be open to new challenges
- Bilingual English & Mandarin (written and spoken)
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers