2x UNIX/Linux Automation + Virtualisation + DevOps + Cloud - Agile Environment - Global Firm
- Highly Competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
Leading global firm looking for TWO Unix Automation / DevOps Engineers to join their Cloud & Platform as a Service team within an Agile framework. You will be exposed to product ownership and On-Premises Cloud Infrastructures, Container technologies and Traditional Hosting and Storage.
Are you passionate about automation?
Are you collaborative, independent and driven?
The team is composed of DevOps System Administrators and Developers using Agile framework at scale.
- Mixture of exciting projects and some support.
- Plan to move into a fully automative environment
- Plan to deploy an internal Cloud platform
- Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service, …)
- As a member of team within an Agile framework, the candidate will have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies, new way of working and share his own experience/knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience as a UNIX/Linux System Administrator
- Exposure to VMware
- Passionate in automating system administration tasks
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages (Ruby, Python – preferred -, Perl).
- Exposure to Docker, Azure, AWS, Continuous deployment, Agile, Scrum are all nice to have
Apply immediately to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Jonathan.Chu@TEKsystems.com