FX Prime Brokerage Client Service Representative The role: * Team of 4-5 (former trade support) * The role will work around both Trade Support Operations and FX PB Client Servicing Must Haves: * Client services * Strong FX knowledge * Trade Support background * Strong communication and interpersonal skills (like to take initiative and proactive on client servicing)
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (30-35k)
(Open to Operations candidates seeking Client Facing roles)
Product Scopes: all PB Fixed Income products mainly on FX spots, FX futures, FX options, NDFs, etc.
Its Primary responsibilities are:
- Support the operational set up of all new clients for the FXPB workflow. This will involve static data set up, execution of legal and on boarding documents, internal readiness reviews, and other ad hoc tasks, associated with the operational set up of a client.
- Monitor, coordinate, automate and review various daily reconciliations.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail around trade capture, reconciliations and processes.
- Coordinate and execute FXPB testing. This will involve static data set up, creation of testing scenarios, facilitate client position reporting, margin reporting and other ad hoc issues in the front to back workflow.
- Liaise with clients, banks and third-party platforms regarding trade discrepancies.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with other internal partners such as Relationship
- Management, Legal, Sales, Trading, Middle Office, Collateral teams, IT, Risk, and Back Office.
- Management of Trade life cycle events for FXPB, such as Option exercises and NDF fixings.
- Responsible for Invoicing of clients.
- Participating and Chairing Projects.
- Process Re-engineering of current processes and generating fresh ideas.
- Good working knowledge on margin and NOP calculations for risk monitoring.
- Bring solutions to new business initiatives for development
- Propose process improvements to improve client journey.
- Contribution to perform supervision on the outsourced services (if any).
- Bring Direct contribution to operational permanent control framework
- Minimize operational failure, including but not exclusively the risk of fraud by helping to devise and by implementing sufficient regular controls
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and/or permanent control (or compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Comply with the standards of Code of Conduct
- Comply with the IT Security policies
- Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Sanctions "AML/FS") related duties: Operations are an integral part of the control framework including for AML/FS topics. In that respect, in performing your role you are expected to ensure adherence to AML/FS related Group Policies and execution of associated operational controls, and to promptly escalate any resulting hit for analysis and decision.
- 3-year experiences in an FXPB Client Service Role essential.
- A thorough understanding of financial markets and product. Strong equity derivatives and FX products knowledge (including the Front-To-Back workflows and the product event management)
- Previous experience in the FX industry in Trade Support or Operation role environment is essential.
- Proficiency in Excel, with programming skills (VBA, Excel, Access) preferable
- Experience with Traiana and ECN related products advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Options and NDFs.
- Good influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Fluency in English, both and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active in general, taking own initiatives to prevent risks/issues.
- Ability to work well under pressure and take initiative.
- Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation.
- Strong Client Focus - Capacity to work with various clients with strong client services orientation. Need to be sensitive about the rationale of their requests and be proactive when replying to them. Work as partnership while consistently keeping an independent mindset.
- Analytical mindset - Aptitude to understand the Front-To-Back workflows and handle exceptional issues with logical mindsets to communicate with Front Office
- Organized & good resistance to stress - This is a much fast paced dynamic environment; therefore, excellent time management and good positive resistance to stress are compulsory. Required to work independently and with ability to multi-task and cope with changing priorities.
- Accuracy & Attention to detail - Ability to ring the bell for any abnormal trade pattern and escalate in timely manner
- Innovation and initiatives (Think "outside the box") - Proactive/ Demonstrate willingness to constantly improve the status quo. Understand well the processes in place and evaluate if needed, alternative options to do things better with a cost - benefits / ROI approach and to execute change.
- Self-discipline & autonomy - Have a constant "delivery on time" mindset, both on the daily production and on the projects handled. Ability to work on its own with little supervision.
- Flexible, Adaptability & Change Management - Ability to easily adapt to new situations (new booking systems, new products, new activities to manage…) as this is a constant changing environment
- Escalation & Reporting process - Internal rules of reporting and escalation to Operation and FO need to be known & applied. The team member also needs to report any sensitive information/issues and escalate immediately to their management.