(6 months contract) Credit Sales, Financial Markets
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Based in Hong Kong as a client coverage salesperson
- Responsible for all credit product distribution in Hong Kong + Singapore
- Leverage strong knowledge of credit product and understanding of the Institutional investor base to increase SCB's profile as the premier franchise for Asian, Middle Eastern, African and LATAM credit
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including Client Coverage, Capital Markets, Trading, Research, and Structuring to identify opportunities, drive initiatives, and maximize revenue
- Improvement of FI Credit Sales team-work in Hong Kong and Singapore and work closely with product partner.
- Working closely with HK/SG team to build the credit sales franchise across the region.
- Work jointly with RFX, Origination, Fixed Income to achieve Top rankings in league tables in the region.
- Establish and maintain a network of relationships with key partners in the bank.
- Provide feedback on the market and the business to Head, Credit Sales Singapore.
- Execution of marketing and sales strategy across all markets in alignment with C&IB and Financial Markets strategies.
- Continually develop Investor coverage model that optimizes revenue generation and encourages cross-selling opportunities.
- Pro-actively monitor per-capita production for is maximized revenue and to work with Head, Credit Sales Singapore to ensure sales incentives are structured in the manner to achieve a common yardstick of both measurement as well as production incentivisation.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university preferably in a relevant discipline such as finance, commerce, business administration, economics, mathematics and engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Self-starter & ability to think laterally
- Ability to manage geographically dispersed and highly varied customer and product base
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.