AD / Director, ECM
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Connexe Search Limited
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Our client is a well-regarded investment banking group. They are looking for an Associate Director / Director to join their ECM team.
- Manage both origination and execution of equity transactions in various sectors.
- Conduct in-depth equity market and transaction analysis.
- Responsible for all origination activities including client coverage, pitch books, RFPs, proposals and other business initiatives.
- Process transactions including Initial Public Offerings, Follow-Ons, Bought Deals, Block Trades, PIPEs, ATMs, and Convertible Bonds etc
- Provide analytical support on offering details, market commentary, valuation, etc.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders and all the regulatory and professional parties such as accountants and lawyers.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ corporate finance with a top-tier or reputable investment bank
- Top-tier interpersonal and language skills, strong ability to be a team player
- A quick and keen learner with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Understanding of financial markets, particularly equities
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written (proficiency should be at or close to native level)
Please email your full resume in MS Word format quoting the job reference J18803 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.