Responsible for transformation to next generation of IT infrastructure and digital workplace by developing in house strength to support strategic technology and executing such change. Assist management in determining the right level of outsourcing or partnership with service providers and revamping the relevant service process. Drive the strategic projects to provide on–demand and dynamic infrastructure to facilitate the business growth and ensure IT Infrastructure and End-User Services smoothly run and meet pre-defined Service Level Agreement.
- Lead teams to plan, design and implement a sustainable multiple infrastructure vendor support model to optimize the investment while reducing the legacy and inefficiency
- Oversee IT Infrastructure transformation & End User support team in activities planning and control of overall IT infrastructure and Digital Workplace (WFH) with technical support provided to development team on system architecture.
- Oversee Client Services team to provide helpdesk services to end users and meet pre-defined service level. Direct and manage service desk function and its fulfillment process.
- Lead and manage Virtualization Services team to revamp, maintain and optimize the VMWare, VDI, Citrix, etc. platforms to support the dynamic infrastructure requirement.
- Manage the insourcing process as necessary
- Direct and oversee the interoperability among infrastructure services provided by in-house, outsourcing, managed service and cloud service providers
- Manage the transition to next generation of infrastructure model consisting of cloud platform, active-active data center, infrastructure as code (IAC), operation intelligence, etc.
- Evaluate and recommend the technical solution or service pertaining to next generation of infrastructure.
- Drive special or strategic infrastructure projects to realize the benefits such as cost reduction, technology risk mitigation or elimination, process streamlining, etc.
- Define and revamp processes as continual improvement to keep pace with adoption of the latest technologies.
- Optimize BAU computing resources and support capacity to do more with less
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 12 years of in-depth experience in network, storage, server, virtualization implementation and support, in which at least 6 years with people management authority.
- Solid experience in project implementation of data center relocation, virtualization, security products and system management tools in sizable organization.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.