AI Chatbot Conversation Designer, Service Engagement
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The AI Chatbot Conversation Designer will contribute to the technical content of the Chatbot application and monitor its performance to achieve the highest level of quality and user satisfaction. Roles and Responsibilities
System Development and Enhancement
- Maintain close communication with multiple business units to identify potential areas that can leverage Chatbot technology
- Perform and validate analysis of customer conversations / interactions
- Identify trends / patterns in customer interaction and non-speech data that present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement
- Translate customer needs into UX / UI that enables Chatbot to deliver consistent and accurate information
- Support Chatbot content creation and maintenance
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- Diploma holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Engineering Computer Science or related disciplines
- Secondary education graduate with 4 years related working experience are welcomed
- Good understanding of IBM Watson NLP tools including Dialogflow, intent and entity design
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Cantonese
- Sound knowledge in insurance and pension
- Able to pick up insurance concepts quickly
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.