AML Compliance Manager, Retail & Wealth Management, 40-60k
- HKD $40-60k per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
This is a great opportunity for an experienced AML professional to gain valuable exposure in a strong regional bank.
Our client is a Global Financial Institution with a strong Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Private Banking and Insurance business in place. They have a strong footprint in Asia and are now looking for an experienced AML professional to assist with their expansion.
Reporting in to the Head of AML, you will be required to;
- Drive AML control processes for onboarding, account approvals and monitoring.
- Responsible for transaction monitoring for suspicious transactions.
- Provide compliance advisory to the business and internal stakeholders.
- Perform AML training to the business.
The successful candidate will be a degree holder in Law, Finance or Accounting, with professional qualification is highly preferable, You will have at least 3-5 years of AML compliance working experience in a financial services environment, ideally within the Retail Banking, Wealth Management or the Private Banking space. You will possess excellent presentation and communication skills (Fluent Cantonese and English is a must) and an ability to deal with all levels of an organisation.