- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Pro Recruitment Company Limited
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
A well known Asian banking group looking to further build out their financial department. This position will offers wide exposure and career growth. You must have a strong understanding of banking and relevant regulations.
- Formulate and update anti-money laundering related policies, procedures and programmers to ensure the operations of the bank meet all latest regulatory, legal requirements and industry guidelines and practices.
- Lead the team to review anti-money laundering reports to identify suspected transactions and initiate follow up action to ensure the bank comply with related regulations.
- Prepare and submit suspicious transaction reports to the authority concerned with precise evaluation. Provide timely advice about AML related regulations for business units.
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years experience in AML, compliance, operational risk or internal audit perspectives is preferable;
- Extensive knowledge in anti-money laundering related regulations, guidelines and practices;
- Familiar with statistical computer applications and programmes such as SAS is an advantage;
- Excellent leadership and influencing skill with analytical mind;
- Proactive, detail-oriented with sound communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant AML Manager.