AML Manager, Hong Kong / Macau
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
A Leading Chinese Bank is looking for an experienced candidate with extensive work banking experience in AML exposure, to be based in Hong Kong / Macau.
- Review AML policy regularly or upon regulatory, requirement improvement, propose necessary changes, and provide policy related advice.
- Money-Laundering risk assessment for new products/services.
- Prepare AML reports to head office, in both English and Chinese.
- Ensure AML/CFT governance related information and publications are properly kept, distributed and duly communicated to relevant associates.
- Prepare and review AML training materials, on an ongoing basis.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in AML compliance, experience in AML policy review / AML governance would be an advantage.
- Possession of good knowledge on banking operations, products and services. Self-motivated, independent with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Chinese and English written skills
- Ability to speak in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word and Excel
- Attentive to details, compliance and control oriented, diligent and proactive
For more information please contact Wendy Tsang via +852 2842 7162 or via firstname.lastname@example.org Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.