AML System Analyst/Analyst Programmer
- Oversee application architecture design, system integration and solution implementation.
- Fully responsible for maintaining system availability, stability and performance.
- Partner with business leaders on key initiatives to develop opportunities and translate them into executable roadmaps.
- Lead technical proof of concepts to demonstrate value of latest development in these technologies.
- Provide technical support to the bank's AML systems.
- Handle usage enquiries.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst.
- Troubleshoot application incident.
- Coordinate with system administrator for system upgrade, patches and ongoing maintenance.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing Fintech and/or artificial intelligence solution.
- Highly knowledgeable about architectural patterns, technology components, vendor solutions, preferably in the field of AML and financial crime investigation.
- Proven proficiency in Base SAS programming and, shell scripting.
- Project experience in anti-money laundering and artificial intelligence is an advantage.
- Experience in SAS server administration is an advantage.
- Familiar with both UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Self-motivated and good team player.