APAC Head of Equity Markets and Security Services Product Control, Director
The Prod Ctrl Sr. Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to ensure the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the bank's books and records in coordination with the Finance team.The overall objective of this role is to drive efforts to control and support data integrity and general ledger reconciliation, profit attribution and new activity analysis, valuation control and product P&L and balance sheet reporting. Responsibilities:
- Manage one or more teams through other managers
- Provide guidance for a variety of broad based and complex issues
- Develop new concepts and approaches to solving issues affecting the business/ geographic region or a major segment of it
- Manage the budget and planning, performance evaluations, career development, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations
- Serve as an intergral member of the functional leadership team within a country/site location, job family, or line of business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of experience in a related role
- In-depth experience related to Product Control and Capital Markets required
- Robust product knowledge of Loans, Letters of Credit, Leases, Derivatives and Cash Securities
- In-depth knowledge of Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) accounting rules for financial instruments
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Finance Job Family:
Product Control Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting